[registrars] Updated Ballot on Tasting

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Jan 31 17:54:30 UTC 2008

On 31-Jan-08, at 12:03 PM, Paul Goldstone wrote:

> I believe it's already been established that we're voting on view #1
> or view #2, or both, or neither, and nothing else within the ballot
> that has already been voted on.

I think that may be the case, but given our history with this ballot
(and a tradition of similar complexities over the past 7 years) I
would appreciate some sort of a reference to an email or somesuch that
explicitly clarifies this, or failing that, some sort of clear
direction from the Excomm.

I've read back into the mailing list archive and I wasn't able to find
a definitive reference either way.

Thanks,

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen