[RPM-IRT] Metal-base board (aluminum, Iron, copper and steel etc)

sale3 at victoriapcb.com sale3 at victoriapcb.com
Sun Nov 6 04:45:16 UTC 2022

Dear rpm-irt,
We are a PCB&PCBA manufacturer in China, providing one-stop service: PCB+Component Procurement + SMT.
Hi !!!
We specialized PCB field for 19 years, has the strength of Rigid & Flex PCB, with good quality and pretty competitive price.
We can offer you:
·    All kinds of rigid and flex PCBs
·    PCB design
·    Proffesional suggestion to save customer cost
·    No MOQ
·    Support Quick Turn
·    Quotation base on FOB, DDP, etc
If you need to try our price, pls contact me freely. If you are not responsible for this matter, Please help me forward to the purchasing department or sales department. Thank you so much.
Best Regards,
Bubble
Victoria Electronic Circuit Ltd. / Shenzhen VEC Technology Co., Ltd.
Tel: +86-755-29662580
Skype: victoriapcbsale3
E-mail : sale3 at victoriapcb.com / victoriapcbsale3 at yahoo.com
Website: http://www.victoriapcb.com / https://www.vecpcba.com/