[RPM-IRT] Call for Volunteers: Rights Protection Mechanisms Implementation Review Team

Bart Lieben bart at pitch.law
Thu Nov 17 17:18:22 UTC 2022

Dear Madam, Sir,

I would like to express my interest in being part of the Implementation Review Team for RPMs.

In terms of my experience:

  *   Regulated lawyer in Belgium / EU, qualified since 1998;
  *   I have assisted EURid, DotAsia, Telnic, and various ccTLDs since 2003 in devising policies and managing their Sunrise process;
  *   I was an advisor to Deloitte in the context of their bid and setup of the Trademark Clearinghouse, in which capacity I was invited by the IRT for new gTLDs.

Having followed ICANN and its processes (in particular in relation to new gTLDs), I am familiar with intellectual property issues in the domain name space, and am consulting with various brand owners, registrars and registries in this respect.

Please let me know if you would need any further information, and looking forward to next steps.

Many thanks and best regards,

Bart Lieben

[Logo]<https://www.pitch.law/>
Bart Lieben
attorney-at-law
t: +32 478 19 19 90
<tel:+32478191990>m: bart at pitch.law<mailto:bart at pitch.law>
www.pitch.law<http://www.pitch.law/>
 [linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/bartlieben/>  [youtube icon] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkxsGY8ZXiamI-VjTEfCvTg>

for Bart Lieben BV, d.b.a. Pitch, with registered office at Grétrystraat 54, 2018 Antwerpen (Belgium)

CONFIDENTIALITY. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are confidential, except where expressly stated otherwise. Furthermore, it may also be privileged. If received in error, please do not disclose the contents and/or any attachments to anyone, but notify the sender by return email and delete this email (and any attachments) from your system.