[RPM-IRT] RPM IRT | Items to Review & Meeting at ICANN77

Elisa Busetto elisa.busetto at icann.org
Tue Jun 6 07:56:51 UTC 2023

Dear All,

As discussed during the IRT meeting on 24 May 2023<https://community.icann.org/x/RwQ5Dg>, we would like to have your input on the document “RPM P1 Implementation: Addressing Open Items from Recommendations in Group 1<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wkjrHNQQ7emswSJTQvDo6jjUUeuiIl3Hyqrzdw9Abrk/edit>”. We would appreciate it if you could review it and provide your feedback before next Monday, 12 June.

In addition, we would like to suggest postponing the RPM IRT meeting that is supposed to take place during ICANN77, on 15 June, to July. This would allow the IRT to have sufficient time to review the above-mentioned document as well as the impacted procedural documents that will be published for public comment. Alternatively, if you would like to keep this meeting and do a run through for the benefit of the community on the work accomplished to date, please let us know before Thursday, 8 June.

Should you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to share them with the group.

Best regards,
Antonietta, Elisa, Lars and Leon