[RPM-IRT] Items to Review for Meeting #7 | 22 February 2024

Antonietta Mangiacotti antonietta.mangiacotti at icann.org
Tue Feb 13 22:39:50 UTC 2024

Dear All,

As indicated in the agenda<https://community.icann.org/x/1YAFEg>, during RPM IRT meeting #7 on 22 February 2024, we will continue reviewing the proposed changes concerning the URS materials. In addition, we will aim to review and discuss for the first time with the IRT the educational materials to assist users of the RPMs. As such, in advance of meeting #7, you are requested to review the remaining documents below:

  *   URS Procedure - post Public Comment version<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qY-NdwBTULoRaXoE6MQEOj_-61sBbpH_Y_tV6MCLhKw/edit>
  *   URS High Level Requirements - post Public Comment version<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mDCOzxDCeGJSCK76a_lW7WMiiBAGUHAbXznYBtFu8eY/edit>
  *   RPM Educational Materials<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rcndtSMXxn8W-JslBELfbT3ByJ-MxW5yqZ89z-eRroU/edit>

As mentioned in our previous email, following meeting #6<https://community.icann.org/x/A4PxDg> we have made the following updates to the post public comment versions of the RPM procedural documents:

  *   Highlighted (in yellow) the relevant sections of the RPM procedural documents for IRT discussion
  *   Reviewed and added any missing public comments
  *   Created a post public comment version of the URS High Level Requirements
  *   Added comments to relevant sections of the RPM documents containing a summary of the IRT discussions from meeting #6

The post public comments versions for all RPM procedural documents is available in this folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1IcJVkUgIZlowuo4P0b41dgay35BVpGvp

You are kindly requested to review the materials listed above by COB Tuesday, 20 February. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,
Antonietta, Karen, Elisa