[RPM-IRT] ENC: Items to Review for Meeting #7 | 22 February 2024

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Tue Feb 20 20:57:21 UTC 2024

To RPM IPT,

Quick question: the URS document states at the top "**Note: The relevant
RPM PDP recommendations pertaining to the proposed changes in this
document are referenced in the comment section"

but I do not see any comments and there is no place to comment on the
highlighted text. /Could you open it up for more extensive review/comments?/

Tx, Kathy