[RRA] [Ext] RE: Amendment Notification for Afilias Limited [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MjmOWG:ref ]

Dessa Dal Porto dessa at donuts.email
Sat Oct 16 01:07:25 UTC 2021

Ashley and team,

Thank you for your message and your thorough review of the documents.  We appreciate the questions.  In order to expedite our responses, I would like to introduce Omar Contreras, my colleague who will be the best point person for RRA matters.  Please feel free to continue to copy me on the matter but know that he will responsible to respond on behalf of Donuts as he is the RRA expert on the team.

We are currently reviewing the questions in detail and will respond in due course.

Thanks,

Dessa

Dessa Dal Porto | Donuts Inc. | +1.425.298.1643|she/her10500 NE 8th Street, Suite 750 | Bellevue, WA 98004 |