[RRA] [Ext] RE: Amendment Notification for Afilias Limited [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MjmOWG:ref ]

Omar Contreras omar.contreras at donuts.email
Mon Oct 18 22:32:05 UTC 2021

Thank you, Dessa, for connecting us.

Hello everyone,

As Dessa mentioned, we are grateful for the time and attention you’ve dedicated to reviewing our edits to the RRAs.

To advance the process and gain a better understanding of the comments provided, we would like to schedule a meeting with the RRA Review Team prior to ICANN 72. Because I understand the review team may already have some time set aside on Thursdays, we propose a meeting this Thursday, October 21, to discuss each of the points raised. The attendees representing Donuts at the meeting will be Alvaro Alvarez, who serves as our General Counsel, and myself.  If any others are expected to attend from our side, we will let you know beforehand.

Let us know if your group can be available this upcoming Thursday. We look forward to addressing the important concerns raised by our registrar partners in connection with our edits to the RRAs.

Thank you.

Best regards,
OC

Omar Contreras | Corporate Counsel | Donuts Inc. | +1.201.923.9471 | he/him