[RRA] RRA Amendment Notification for multiple TLDs [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004Msg70v:ref ]

Gemma at registry.godaddy Gemma at registry.godaddy
Fri Jul 22 01:02:31 UTC 2022

Catherine,

Thank you to you and the RrSG for your review.
While we do anticipate changes to the DPA to include the EU and UK SCCs, we will submit that amendment in due course to apply uniformly across all our TLDs.

Thanks,

Gemma Keegan
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Policy and Compliance Officer
[cid:image001.png at 01D89DB9.E2842010]
gemma at registry.godaddy<mailto:gemma at registry.godaddy>

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.