[RRA] RRA Amendment Notification for .lat [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MtrQaC:ref ]

Catherine Merdinger catherine at identity.digital
Fri Oct 14 19:50:57 UTC 2022

ICANN,

The RrSG appreciates the opportunity to review the proposed amendments for
the .LAT RRA.  We wish to raise two points with the registry operator:

1. There seems to be a typo in Section 14 (Amendments and Waivers) where
the phrase "to time" is missing (highlighted below)

"No amendment or modification of this Agreement or any provision hereof
shall be binding unless executed in writing by both parties, save that any
applicable Registry Policies may be updated from time to time and posted
for review on its website"

2. The RrSG is asking all registries to please consider adding the UK IDTA
(essentially the UK version of the SCCs) to their DPA with registrars.  We
are striving to expedite the amendment requests for adding the UK IDTA.

Other than these two points, we have no concerns about the RRA.  We would
appreciate confirmation that the registry will correct the typo in Section
14, but do not need to see an updated version unless any additional changes
are made to incorporate the UK IDTA.

Of course, please let me know if you need anything else from the RrSG.
Catherine
*Catherine Merdinger **| *Corporate Counsel *| Identity Digital *Inc. *|*
+1.319.541.9416 *| *she/her