[RRA] RRA Amendment Notification for .cloud [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MuSTfb:ref ]

Catherine Merdinger catherine at identity.digital
Tue Oct 25 19:10:18 UTC 2022

Hi ICANN and Registry Operator,

The RrSG appreciates the opportunity to review the proposed revisions to
the .CLOUD RRA.  After a careful review, the Stakeholder Group has no
concerns about the proposed amendments and encourage ICANN to provide their
approval.

However, we are asking all Registry Operators to consider adding the UK
IDTA to their DPA.  We are doing our best to expedite requests to include
these terms, so we certainly would not require an additional 21 days for
review.  If you would like to add this language to your current RRA
amendment, please coordinate with ICANN on that process.

Thank you,
Catherine
*Catherine Merdinger **| *Corporate Counsel *| Identity Digital *Inc. *|*
+1.319.541.9416 *| *she/her