[RSSAC Caucus] Paul Muchene

Jeff Osborn jeff at isc.org
Tue Aug 16 15:48:22 UTC 2022

Dear RSSAC Caucus members,

We regret to inform you about the tragic passing of our friend and colleague, Paul Muchene. Paul unexpectedly passed away recently.

Paul became an RSSAC Caucus member in January 2017. He was a regular participant of RSSAC Caucus meetings. Most recently, Paul contributed to drafting of “RSSAC056: RSSAC Advisory on Rogue DNS Operators” and “RSSAC047v2: RSSAC Advisory on Metrics for the DNS Root Servers and the Root Server System”.

In February 2020, Paul joined the ICANN Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) team.

We will remember him for his enthusiasm, energy, and dedication and his professional contributions to ICANN in the Middle East and Africa region.

If you have memories of Paul that you would like to share please visit the condolences page that has been setup in his honor.

<https://www.remembr.com/paul.muchene>

May Paul rest in peace,

Jeff Osborn, Shailesh Gupta, Dave Lawrence, and Ken Renard

RSSAC Caucus Membership Committee

--
Jeff Osborn
President