[RSSAC Caucus] Paul Muchene

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue Aug 16 15:52:18 UTC 2022

Hi
My condolences to everyone, more especially to the African community where
Paul has been playing a great role recently,  Paul's immidate  and extended
family. I hope we  have the fortified to bear this great loss and May his
soul rest in peace

AK

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal