[RSSAC Caucus] Number of instances in the rss for a past date

Wes Hardaker hardaker at isi.edu
Thu Dec 14 16:41:43 UTC 2023

On Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 3:14 PM Wes Hardaker <hardaker at isi.edu> wrote:

> Hi Hafiz,
>

>> FYI, I was checking the load time graph for b.root-server but found it
>> broken.
>>

> Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.  We were rather busy with
> making sure our recent address change went smoothly.

Hi Hafiz,

As an FYI we've backprogegated our load-time data for as far back as I'm
willing to go without sacrificing accuracy (though the sacrifice would
likely be order seconds if I went further).  I've been waiting for the
graph to update before saying "fixed" but I note that we now appear on the
load-time graphs again as of yesterday-ish.

--
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI