[RSSAC Caucus] Annual RSSAC FAQ Review

Wes Hardaker hardaker at isi.edu
Wed Jan 4 15:46:52 UTC 2023

> This still doesn't seem like a frequently-asked question. Even if it is,
> an answer that will only be true in the future doesn't seem useful in this
> version of the FAQ.

These days the FAQ title is badly misnamed, and FAQs seem to be used more
to publish answers to "expected questions" even in advance to the
publication of the main content.  I suspect the interpretation has shifted
from truly FAQs to "this is a format that people like reading and can
quickly skim to the part they're interested in".
--
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI