[RSSAC Caucus] Annual RSSAC FAQ Review

Robert Story rstory at isi.edu
Thu Jan 5 00:56:51 UTC 2023

On Thu 2023-01-05 00:04:48+0000 Duane via rssac-caucus wrote:
> I’m not in favor of removing 4.2.
>
> And I agree with Wes.  Even though the question may not be frequently
> asked, this one was in fact asked during one of the RSSAC
> informational sessions at an ICANN meeting as I recall.

Ok, what are you thoughts on Ken's changes? If we leave the question as
is, then I think we have to say that there is always a chance of the
zone being modified by an attack or malware. I'd much rather have the
question be about additional protections than all the risks.

--
Robert Story
USC Information Sciences Institute <http://www.isi.edu/>