[RSSAC Caucus] Security Incident Reporting Work Party Update

Andrew McConachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Tue Apr 30 12:09:14 UTC 2024

Dear RSSAC Caucus Members,

Robert and I met yesterday to work on the document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NvSw7PoLGYhXPuMEjiBgqjCtp_khTGGEh0DaHkNJdds/

After the mail I sent to the list on April 22 we received no feedback. So as agreed on the April 22nd work party call Section 6 was deleted and Section Y was renamed to Section 6.

Also, we added 3 bullets in the new Section 6. Bullets 3, 4, and 5 are new and will be discussed on our next call.

Finally, we cleaned up the document by merging grammar changes and added more references back to the Statement of Work in brackets [].

Our next work party call is scheduled for May 6 at 15:00 UTC.

Thanks,
Andrew