[RSSAC Caucus] Security Incident Reporting Work Party Update

Andrew McConachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Mon May 27 15:40:02 UTC 2024

Dear RSSAC Caucus Members,

Robert, Ken and I met today to work on the document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NvSw7PoLGYhXPuMEjiBgqjCtp_khTGGEh0DaHkNJdds/

There have been many Suggestions of new text and questions added to the document since our meeting last week. We merged a few grammer nits, but left the significant Suggestions for our discussion new week. There is one big Suggestion by Duane to replace the introductory two paragraphs in Section 4 with some new text.

Please have a review and add your comments before our meeting on June 3.

Thanks,
Andrew