[RSS GWG] Future change process.

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Thu Oct 1 23:08:13 UTC 2020

Hi!

Thanks for a good meeting.

Kurt mentioned something more or less in passing that I think deserves a
bit more attention.

We should make sure that we put into this design of all this, a way to
change its parts in the future. We've had to struggled with that problem
between the CSC and the PTI, and we had to jump through a number of
hoops just to change the values for a few SLEs. I'd like to avoid making
that mistake again, by building into the system how it can be changed
and by whom in the future.

I'll add a placeholder to the PRS document so we remember it for that
part at least.

				Cheers,
				  /Liman