[RSS GWG] Follow-up from teleconference #16

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Wed Oct 7 12:52:18 UTC 2020

Hello, all.

The approved minutes from teleconference #16 and the recordings from teleconference #16 are available here. I will have the draft minutes from teleconference #16 for your review next week.

Per the discussion on 1 October, please let Ted or me know as soon as possible if you would like to work on the financial considerations of the PRS paper. I will then coordinate with that subset of RSS GWG members. Thank you for your consideration.

For your convenience, the PRS paper is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rEP3qlJHdIqKhcEHRBX7cnXOnrokfIcy2D3HPCJcyaA/edit?usp=sharing
The SAPF paper is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ywKDR5zzZLwWFfmToaQiUtCpAFna9dB1eVth_TmfHno/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, please note the RSS GWG schedule for the month of October (below).

Best,
Carlos

Joint Meeting: RSSAC and RSS GWG

Thursday, 8 October 2020 | 22:00 UTC

Joint Meeting: ICANN Board and RSSAC with RSS GWG

Wednesday, 14 October 2020 | 12:00 UTC

RSS GWG Teleconference #17

Thursday, 15 October 2020 | 22:00 UTC

RSS GWG Teleconference #18