[RSS GWG] Update on timing?

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Tue Sep 14 15:51:35 UTC 2021

Ted,

The RSOs met yesterday and I was tasked with reaching out to you, you beat me to it.

We have made tremendous progress on the consensus driven Success Criteria document. The RSOs take their responsibility seriously and hence a high level of care is being embraced.  We have a 2 day workshop at the end of this month to go through the document to ensure we are have reached full consensus on the contents.   The output of the workshop will be a completed document that will be turned over to RSSAC for adoption.

Give that our workshop is currently scheduled after our currently scheduled RSO/GWG meeting, it is our recommendation that we cancel the meeting on the 23rd.

Cheers,
Brad