[Rt4-whois] WHOIS Review - Conference Call - Doodle Poll

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Oct 7 15:51:04 UTC 2010

Dear Review Team Members,

First of all, we would like to extend our warmest congratulations to you and to thank you once again for your availability to participate in this key review.
You are now subscribed to the  rt4-whois at icann.org<mailto:rt4-whois at icann.org> email list.

As previously announced, we would like to schedule a conference call as a first step to launch the process. In order to determine the most convenient time slot for all Review Team Members, we would be very grateful if you could please complete the enclosed doodle poll:

http://doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=khzdaha4p77bv378
 (NB: Doodle guidelines are attached for your convenience)

The first conference call will be scheduled in line with the poll's results. Please provide us with your availabilities by Friday, 15 October so that we may make arrangements accordingly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions or concerns as we will gladly respond to you queries.

We are looking forward to this  upcoming discussion and thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Very best regards

Alice & Olof

Alice E. Jansen
--------------------------
ICANN
Assistant, Organizational & Affirmation Reviews
alice.jansen at icann.org
Direct Dial: +32.2.234.78.64
Mobile: +32.4.73.31.76.56
Office Fax: +32.2.234.78.48