[Rt4-whois] Chair nominations invited for the WHOIS Review Team - Acceptance and Vice Chair

Olivier ITEANU oiteanu at iteanu.com
Tue Oct 26 09:55:55 UTC 2010

Dear All,
Considering that I am very new in the Icann process (I was part of it
in 2001), I do not know personally Kathy and Emily but it seems that
many of you know each others and know them: if there is a consensus
on them, that's fine for me, Kathy and Emily seem very competent for
the job.
However, if there is another candidate, I think that we need an
urgent coming out !
Olivier

Olivier ITEANU - mailto:oiteanu at iteanu.com
                         I T E A N U
                 Société d'Avocats - Law Firm
         164, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore 75008 PARIS
      Tel. + 33 (0)1 42 56 90 00   Fax + 33 (0)1 42 56 90 02
      e-mail: contact at iteanu.com - www.iteanu.com