[Rt4-whois] Chair nominations invited for the WHOIS Review Team - Acceptance and Vice Chair

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Tue Oct 26 15:51:46 UTC 2010

Dear Team!

Olivier ITEANU wrote:

> Dear All,
> Considering that I am very new in the Icann process (I was part of it
> in 2001), I do not know personally Kathy and Emily

Nor do I, actually I don't think that I have "conciously" met anyone
in the team before. Thus I do not feel in a position to suggest any
individual for this position.

> but it seems that
> many of you know each others and know them: if there is a consensus
> on them, that's fine for me, Kathy and Emily seem very competent for
> the job.

Nevertheless I am fine with the 2 ladies being nominated already.

> However, if there is another candidate, I think that we need an
> urgent coming out !
> Olivier

As there's only a slim chance that I can call in (and if at all, from
my mobile phone in listening mode because I will be on a train), I'd
like to submit my support for Kathy and Emily to serve as chairs of the
team.

> Olivier ITEANU - mailto:oiteanu at iteanu.com

Best regards,
Wilfried.