[Rt4-whois] My apologies

Kim G. von Arx kim at vonarx.ca
Thu Oct 28 15:51:43 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I am very sorry, but I won't be able to participate in today's call. I had planned to take part and moved my meetings around but then just about 15 min ago a personal emergency arose and I have to attend to it. My sincere apologies.

With respect to the Chair and Vice-Chair and if there is a vote I would like to cast my vote for Kathy for chair and Emily for Vice-Chair or, if there is a requirement for proxy I hereby appoint Rod Beckstrom (as our interim Chair) as my proxy vote holder.

Again my apologies.

Beat wishes,

Kim

Please excuse my typos!  This is sent from my iPhone.