[Rt4-whois] FW: Columbia Meeting

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Wed Nov 3 17:14:03 UTC 2010

While not an expert on ICANN travel policies, I don’t believe that the 3-trip limit would apply to a Review Team. The policy found at the link Olof forwarded, dated 5 April 2010, makes no mention of restrictions on Review Team travel, at least none that I found.

It is my understanding that ICANN will fund reasonable Review Team travel. Given that there is no mention of Review Teams in current ICANN policy, I suggest that a reasonable interpretation is that travel limitations in current Policy apply only to those items specifically mentioned in that Policy. Review travel would be, and should be above at beyond those limitations (if any).

Perhaps that should be made explicit at some point.

I too would like to finalize our meeting dates, etc.