[Rt4-whois] First Face to Face Meetings - updated table

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 16:09:25 UTC 2010

Dear Kathy

Many thanks for compiling this information on behalf of the group.  I think your proposals sound sensible, particularly the idea of a social in Cartagena (sorry I'll be missing that, but I would not feel excluded at all because it's not a substantive meeting, but a get together), and am looking forward to seeing everyone in mid-January!

On 4 Nov 2010, at 16:02, Kathy Kleiman wrote:

> Thanks All,
> I appreciate all the email, and we have a much more complete table! While half our team will be in Cartagena, all of us are available in mid-January for a meeting. To hold a solid, substantive, face-to-face meeting, our time is January.
>
> I’ll circulate some ideas and a request for a planning  committee for the January meeting shortly (please feel free to send initial thoughts and ideas to me).
>
> I would also like to recommend that, for those of us who are attending the Cartagena meeting, we have a short social hour to introduce ourselves-- no agenda, no substantive discussion. Would anyone not attending the Cartagena meeting object or feel excluded by this type of get together?
>
> Please find the table attached.
>
> All the best,
> Kathy

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk