[Rt4-whois] First Face to Face Meetings - updated table

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Thu Nov 4 16:02:47 UTC 2010

Thanks All,

I appreciate all the email, and we have a much more complete table!
While half our team will be in Cartagena, all of us are available in
mid-January for a meeting. To hold a solid, substantive, face-to-face
meeting, our time is January.

I'll circulate some ideas and a request for a planning  committee for
the January meeting shortly (please feel free to send initial thoughts
and ideas to me).

I would also like to recommend that, for those of us who are attending
the Cartagena meeting, we have a short social hour to introduce
ourselves-- no agenda, no substantive discussion. Would anyone not
attending the Cartagena meeting object or feel excluded by this type of
get together?

Please find the table attached.

All the best,

Kathy