[Rt4-whois] Support staff, adjuncts, etc.

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Fri Nov 5 12:03:44 UTC 2010

Let me start with:
I tend to agree with Bill's recent message,
but before trying to stabilize my point of view...

James M. Bladel wrote:

> Good morning:
>
> On the ATRT, each member was allowed to name a person to function as their
> support staff or adjunct to the Review Team.

James,

could you maybe give us a bit of background why this approach was
taken, and/or what problem this was expected to solve?

> I fulfilled this role for Warren
> Adelman.  Support personnel were non-voting members, but included in all
> teleconferences and face-to-face meetings, and on the mailing list.
>
> Is this something that RT4 members plan to do as well?  By way of disclosure, I
> have no plans to include any support staff.
>
> Thanks--
>
> J.

Currently, my feeling is that we should start "small and simple" and try
to get going. If we find out that we need help or support or <whatver>, I
preume we would be free to resolve such an issue as we go along.

Regards,
Wilfried.