[Rt4-whois] First Face to Face Meetings - updated table

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Thu Nov 4 23:00:53 UTC 2010

Is there any possibility of our getting together before January? I recall Brian Cute's statements last week concerning the importance of face-to-face meetings to advance the work at critical junctures. I think the beginning of an effort is one of those times and it is unfortunate that so many of our number are unable to travel to Cartagena.