[Rt4-whois] [renames] Meeting in Cartagena and London

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Mon Nov 8 14:29:02 UTC 2010

[my apologies for the spurious reply :-( from a minute ago]

Kathy Kleiman wrote:

> On a related note, I like Susan's movement forward on our Cartagena issues.  I see it in three parts:
>
> 1. Is it acceptable to everyone to have a two-hour meeting in Cartagena (Sunday, 12/6) with remote participation? We should find the best 2-hour slot for maximum remote participation.

Supported

> 2. Does anyone oppose a public "meet and greet" session in Cartagena? Denise and Olof, is there a time available when Wilfried could join us? I truly don't see much that we can do at this session other than introduce ourselves and the Affirmation of Commitments. Susan and I were discussing that half an hour might be more than sufficient.

In favour, and hoping that we can deal with the time-slot collision. Olof?
I'd like to join in.

> 3. Has anyone changed their mind about a meeting in London?  If not, we will start planning this as a major F2F meeting for the group.

My feeling is that there is rough consensus to go for a "full" meeting in
January, probably in London.

> Best,
>
> Kathy Kleiman
> Director of Policy
> .ORG The Public Interest Registry
> Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

Regards,
Wilfried.