[Rt4-whois] [renamed] Documents; Shorter mtg in Cartagena

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Mon Nov 8 14:51:00 UTC 2010

Kathy Kleiman wrote:

> Tx to Susan for documents which encapsulate the 3 areas we are working on:
> - Guidelines (incl. procedures and outline of chair duties)
> - Scope of work, and
> - Proposal for a drafting working group, together with outline for the draft final report.
>
> These documents are very good segments for our work ahead. Tx you, Susan!
>
> Here's a proposal: until we have set up a Wiki where we can easily add and edit documents, let's use "track changes," and circulate our  documents to the list.

Happy to do that in the word doc, but before messing it up too much I'll
go ahead and send a couple of questions around individually. Maybe that
can make it easier for all of us to keep track of changes and to agree on
what we want to see in the doc, then.

> Best,
>
> Kathy Kleiman
> Director of Policy
> .ORG The Public Interest Registry
> Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

The first one will be on "quorum" and "majority".

You have been warned :-)
Wilfried.