[Rt4-whois] Dear ICANN Staff

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Wed Nov 10 13:35:31 UTC 2010

Hi Kathy,
Yes, you must have missed something:
The notes (also distributed by email from Alice), the recordings and the transcripts are all at the Wiki at
https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/WHOIS+Policy+Review+Team
This wiki address also features in the emails that Alice sends out with the notes.
The agendas are in the meeting invites - and have been distributed by mail as well.
Best regards
Olof