[Rt4-whois] Dear ICANN Staff

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Wed Nov 10 13:31:06 UTC 2010

Hi All,

This is a message directed to our ICANN Staff.  Please know, I have the
greatest respect for all of you, and truly know we live in busy times.
When I saw your names, I was thrilled to see not one or two, but four of
the most outstanding members of the staff working with us.  That should
be a formula for success right there.

But we need your help.  Where are the minutes we have been promised from
our meetings?  Agendas?  (since no member chairs at this point). We have
four documents (at least!) going, and we need our Wiki - ready for
updates, and perhaps being regularly updated by you with our work. It's
the basic need: central, 24*7 resources for the work we are doing.

Have I missed something?  If so, I apologize, but we all need these
critical, typical, usual resources to organize and advance the great
work ahead.

Kathy Kleiman

Director of Policy

.ORG The Public Interest Registry

1775 Wiehle Avenue, Suite 200

Reston, Virginia 20190  USA

Main: +1 703 889-5778  | Direct: +1 703 889-5756

Mobile: +1 703 371-6846 | Fax: +1 703.889.5779

E:  kkleiman at pir.org <mailto:clee at pir.org>        |  W:  www.pir.org
<http://www.pir.org/>

Visit us online!

Check out events & blogs at .ORG Buzz! <http://www.pir.org/orgbuzz>

Find us on Facebook | dotorg
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/dotorg/203294399456?v=wall>

See the .ORG Buzz! Photo Gallery on Flickr <http://flickr.com/orgbuzz>

See our video library on YouTube <http://youtube.com/orgbuzz>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If
received in error, please inform sender and then delete.