[Rt4-whois] Doodle poll for London meeting -WHOIS Policy Review Team

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Fri Nov 12 10:30:39 UTC 2010

Dear all,
As suggested by our Chair, a Doodle poll has been set up for the London meeting, see:

http://doodle.com/7br6htxzvmtdgrva

Foreseeing a 1.5 days meeting, please note that you only should consider the start date - if you tick Wednesday as green, that means you're OK with a meeting starting Wednesday morning and closing Thursday lunch etc.

We have used Bill's suggested dates 18-20 Jan for a start and expanded to all of that week. I hope that this will provide enough options, but please get back to me if we need to expand the Doodle to other weeks.
Best regards
Olof