[Rt4-whois] Calendar Access

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Fri Nov 12 18:06:09 UTC 2010

All,

If you'd like to have read/write access to our calendar, please send me a note, I suggest private, with the email address for a Google account you already have or one you will create to access the calendar. Unless and until you do that, you will not be able to make changes to the calendar.

I didn't presume that everyone would want to use the email address used for this RT as a Google login (trying to protect PII and personal choice).

Bill Smith

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB8251.3A2D4BC0]
The safer, easier way to pay online

2211 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95131
Direct  408 967 2380  | Cell  925 577 0606
Skype  wc.smith