[Rt4-whois] WHOIS - Draft Agenda - 24 Nov 2010

sharon.lemon at soca.x.gsi.gov.uk sharon.lemon at soca.x.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Nov 23 12:55:17 UTC 2010

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

Dear All,

I am afraid that I cannot make this call, I was hoping to be able to
juggle appointments, but have been unable. I will read the notes as soon
as they are published. Of particular interest to me is whether the
London conference is going ahead, if I am hosting (which will be a
pleasure) and on what dates.

I hope the call goes well and am really looking forward to meeting with
you all.

Sharon

Sharon Lemon OBE. Deputy Director, e-Crime & Crime Techniques| Serious
Organised Crime Agency | PO BOX 8000 | London | SE11 5EN | Tel: +44
(0)20 7238 8583 | Mobile: +44 (0)7768 290902 | Email:
sharon.lemon at soca.x.gsi.gov.uk