[Rt4-whois] Cartagena

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Sat Dec 4 19:02:03 UTC 2010

Dear Michael,
I am so sorry to hear you are delayed, and we will miss you at our
meeting tomorrow. Should it be possible to participate remotely (in the
unfortunate event that you are further delayed), Alice will send you the
remote participation details.

Please feel free to send us ideas you have regarding the Scope of Work
issues that you would like us to consider in this part of the discussion
-- and we look forward to when you can rejoin us.

Also, please know that many people are delayed, and the early part of
the meeting will be strangely quiet as many key voices are missing.

Best and safe travels,
Kathy
Mobile:+1 703-371-6846