[Rt4-whois] Cartagena

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Sat Dec 4 20:07:30 UTC 2010

Hi Michael

I'm sorry to hear that you've been delayed because of the snow.  I hope that you will join our small group (me, Omar, Sharon, Susan) when you are able to.  I am also likely to be delayed in joining the meeting, as I have also had to change my plans because of the snow, and will be in a plane at the beginning of our session.

I hope it all goes well, and safe travels to all who are en route to Cartagena.

Emily

On 4 Dec 2010, at 19:02, Kathy Kleiman wrote:

> Dear Michael,
> I am so sorry to hear you are delayed, and we will miss you at our
> meeting tomorrow. Should it be possible to participate remotely (in the
> unfortunate event that you are further delayed), Alice will send you the
> remote participation details.
>
> Please feel free to send us ideas you have regarding the Scope of Work
> issues that you would like us to consider in this part of the discussion
> -- and we look forward to when you can rejoin us.
>
> Also, please know that many people are delayed, and the early part of
> the meeting will be strangely quiet as many key voices are missing.
>
> Best and safe travels,
> Kathy
> Mobile:+1 703-371-6846

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk