[Rt4-whois] Good meeting yesterday

sharonchallis at aol.com sharonchallis at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 18:17:14 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Yes, it was good to catch up and move things along a bit more.  Sorry if I may have sounded a bit frustrated - just very keen to get things moving and have some tangible outcomes.  I was reassured by James' explanation that, all things considered, we are in a good place.

I am really looking forward to hosting you all in London, I think once we have all met face to face, things will flow at lot easier. If any of you would like to do anything special while you are in London, if you have some free days, please let me know and I will try my very best to facilitate it.

Until then,

Sharon