[Rt4-whois] Fwd: ATRT session @CTG

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Mon Dec 6 22:49:43 UTC 2010

Dear Members of RT4,

I made a couple of notes during the report of the ATRT, and the
discussion, regarding lines of discussion that might also be relevant
input for our considerations, too.

Just fyi, maybe they are of some use...
Wilfried.