[Rt4-whois] today, Wed, Barahona 1

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Wed Dec 8 16:55:24 UTC 2010

Following up on yesterday's suggestion that the session on

"Promoting Competition, Consumer TRust and Choice", at 8:30 in Barahona 1

could potetntially be of interest for our work, I sat through the whole
meeting, ending up being thoroughly deep-frozen ;-)

The only 2 aspects I consider of interest to share with you are:

- Definition of terms -
  Users, Consumers, Registrants, Users of Domain Names ?

- How to measure with a scale that is useul for the "Consumer"

Did anyone else from the team join in remotely?
Wilfried.