[Rt4-whois] Meeting with Whois Review Team and Rod Beckstrom and Larry Strickling

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Wed Dec 8 17:19:56 UTC 2010

Dear Team members:

We received a request to arrange a meeting with the Whois Review Team
and Rod Beckstrom and Larry Irving (together) (both signatories to the
Affirmation of Commitments) to talk about their visions and
perspectives on the Whois review.  Unfortunately, although Rod could
make time on his schedule, I understand Larry Strickling had prior
commitments and has left Cartagena.

It would be helpful if the Team could agree on what it would like to
do now and let me know.  An option to consider is that staff could try
to arrange a conference call with the Team and Rod and Larry after
Cartagena.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Denise