[Rt4-whois] Draft agenda for London - Communication goals

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Thu Dec 23 23:32:08 UTC 2010

Hi James,

Tx also for your advice on the communication goals of the London meeting. I understand this is a lesson learned from the ATRT Team. Appreciate your sharing it with us.

Hopefully everything we do at this meeting will be issued at or shortly after our meeting, including: Scope of Work, working definitions, our action plan which should include an outreach plan to approach members of the ICANN community, and perhaps additional communities outside of ICANN. It is very important that the community be involved in our work – and support the direction we are heading.

Best and tx,

Kathy7