[Rt4-whois] Travel support and expense reimbursement

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Thu Jan 6 11:19:39 UTC 2011

Dear all,

With our London meeting coming up, I am sure you will find the attached expense reimbursement form of interest, as well as some practical hints about how to use it:
After the meeting, please list your expenses on this form (lodging, meals, travel - unless already covered), attach scanned copies of the receipts and mail to accountspayable at icann.org<mailto:accountspayable at icann.org> (please also copy Alice and me) while clearly stating in the mail your bank account details for the transfer. Please note on the form that you can change the "disbursement currency" to the currency of your choice - and also that there is a link on the form to a currency conversion website to make life a little easier.

Happy to answer any questions you may have on this, of course.

For more about ICANN's travel support rules, please see the latest version at http://www.icann.org/en/topics/travel-support/draft-travel-support-guidelines-fy11-v2-01nov10-en.pdf .

Very best regards -  wishing you safe travels and a really good 2011!

Olof