[Rt4-whois] GAC Chair representative

Heather.Dryden at ic.gc.ca Heather.Dryden at ic.gc.ca
Mon Jan 10 22:53:01 UTC 2011

Dear Emily and Review Team members,

I am pleased to inform you that Australia has agreed to serve as the GAC
chair representative on the WHOIS Review Team, as provided for in the
Affirmation of Commitments.  Peter Nettlefold,  Manager of the Internet
Governance, IPND and Numbering Team, Department of Broadband,
Communications and the Digital Economy will participate.
I trust that you will join me in welcoming Peter to the Team.

Olof/Alice,

Could you ensure that Peter (coped on this email) is added to the email
list and able to access the various key documents and communications.
Also, I would be grateful if you could  put the appropriate staff in
touch to make arrangements for the London meeting etc.

All the best,
Heather (GAC Chair)