[Rt4-whois] Welcome!

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 21:26:28 UTC 2011

Dear Peter

On behalf of the Whois Review Team, welcome!  We're all delighted to have you on the team, and look forward to working with you.

Our first face to face meeting will be in London 19-20 January.  I understand from Heather that you plan to attend.

I have asked Alice Jansen to see if she can set up a 1:1 call between us prior to the meeting, so that I can brief you on our progress to date.  In the meantime, if I or Kathy Kleiman (Vice Chair) can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Emily Taylor
Chair

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk