[Rt4-whois] Welcome! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Wed Jan 12 01:17:49 UTC 2011

Hi Emily,

Thanks for getting in touch and for the welcome.

I'm busily getting ready for London, and would be happy to have a chat before then.  I'm trying to get up to speed with all the discussions that have already taken place via the wiki and the emails that Alice has kindly forwarded on, but a chat would be great if we can find a common time in the next couple of days.

Cheers,

Peter

Peter Nettlefold
Manager | Internet Governance, IPND & Numbering | Spectrum & Wireless Services
Phone +61 2 6271 1021
Fax +61 2 6271 1377
www.dbcde.gov.au<http://www.dbcde.gov.au>

Department of Broadband, Communications, and the Digital Economy
Level 1, 44 Sydney Avenue, Forrest ACT 2603
GPO Box 2154 Canberra ACT 2601