[Rt4-whois] FOLLOW-UP: Telephone conference schedule

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Fri Jan 28 16:13:24 UTC 2011

Kim,

Sorry, but we won't have these final details until meet on 2/2 (Emily,
Kathy, Olof, Alice) to finalize requests for rooms. Even then, we won't
know for a little bit whether our public session will be on Mon or Wed.
But if you can be in town on Sunday morning through Wednesday night, you
will have the whole possible timespan.

Best,

Kathy