[Rt4-whois] Fwd: Fwd: Team questions for ICANN staff

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 08:07:15 UTC 2011

Thanks Denise

The team undertook to give any final comments on your questions by Friday and request staff to process the questions at that point.

Team members : please note that the staff asked for clarification on a number of questions particularly towards the end. Please could we provide clarification or failing that drop those questions for this time. If anyone wants to add to the list of questions please do so.

Sent from my iPhone